Measures Taken at Sapphire Club Hotels
Your Safety is our Priority!
To ensure the health & safety of our guests and staff, we've redefined our cleaning standards to ensure a safe, clean & hygienic environment for all. In line with guidelines from the World Health Organization, we're fully prepared to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 here at Sapphire Club.
We have enhanced our cleaning & hygiene standards to include the following additional steps:
- Temperature readings of guests and team members are taken twice a day.
- Hand sanitizers are placed at every public area, enabling guests & staff to keep themselves sanitized every now & then.
- Our team is well equipped with safety gear all times & Housekeeping staff uses fresh gloves for every room they service.
- Breakfast Lounge seatings are set-up to ensure that safe distances are maintained between guests.
- Informative signages & floor markings are placed in the public areas to keep guests and staff members well informed, and create the highest level of awareness about COVID-19.
- Pandemic etiquette (maintaining the social distance between individuals, avoiding handshakes, coughing into the elbow etc.) is being thoroughly enforced and is followed by all team members.
- Team members are available 24/7 for any special requests made by guests, ensuring our guests feel safe and are comfortable during their stay.
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team is ready to welcome you with the boutique hospitality you deserve.